Sunday, March 22, 2009

I've been dealing with a lot of difficult things; difficult people and difficult issues. I am grateful to those colleagues and friends who have helped me manage my demons recently and helped me realise that there are seven steps which help us manage the impossible:

Step1
Remember that problems are what we make them.
Step2
Remember that you have a choice in how you handle things.
Step3
Remember to never give up or give in when faced with a challenge.
Step4
Remember to deal with your emotions.
Step5
Remember that problems and difficult situations help us to grow as individuals.
Step6
Remember to learn to laugh at your situation and mistakes no matter how bad they are.
Step7
Remember we all need help and support.

It's great to have someone to talk to when the going gets tough, so that the tough can get going.
Chris

No comments: